Monday, December 17, 2007

#176 - Lupie Thoughts on a Monday

Wish I could say "Lupie Thoughts on a Monday Morning", but I somehow have managed to lose the morning.

I am having a frustrating set back... this seems to happen every holiday season. Have been in bed way too much, and had to use the "big gun" medications today.

So I am sitting on the couch watching (I should be embarrassed to admit this, but here goes...) DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY. Okay, maybe they are not desperate, but they SHOULD be.

Thank God I am not that rich.

I would make a really silly rich woman. I don't like diamonds, I like my tiny little house, I cover up my womanly curves (for Hubby's eyes only), and I do not care one wit what my neighbors are up to... just as long as they are not shooting bottle rockets at my front yard, or drag racing where the kids like to play.

So, what was the point here?

Oh, yes...

I have found my vocational calling while watching the Housewives this afternoon.

One of the ladies has hired some guy to help her have a tiny rear end.

(Sounds desperate to me!)

So, he's going through her food pantry, and tossing out all of the CHOCOLATE!

And I thought to myself, "Holy cow! I WANT that guy's job!"

Can you IMAGINE?

Someone willing to pay you money to come into your house and take away all your goodies????

If someone came into my house and started raiding my ice cream DIBS, he would be thrown into the nearest snow bank...

which is really not that far..

actually...

there's one at my front door.

Okay, okay...

I would let him eat some of the DIBS, and I really wouldn't throw him into a snowbank...

I couldn't even if I wanted to.

But, I sure am not crazy enough to PAY someone to do that!

So, I express my gratitude to the Universe for the Desperate Housewives of Orange County. I am grateful for my Buffalo Gal butt, and that I don't have to pay somebody to cart away my sweets like an evil kitchen nabbing grinch.

'nuf said!

No comments: